QOTD: What is your favorite sport to watch in the olympics?
A.) Front Squat
On a 10:00 clock, every 2:00:
3 Front Squats
* Do 2 warm-up sets before starting the first set
* The class moves together
* Increase load across each new set
* The goal is not to find a new 3 rep max, but to lift something heavy for that day
* Score = heaviest triple completed
* Failed reps count as a set
B.) "13 GOING ON HURTY"
12/9 Calorie Assault Bike
9 Kipping Handstand Push-ups
6 Front Squats (175/115)
*Score = number of rounds and reps accumulated in 13:00